The City Tender Bredero is specially designed for the canals, offering optimal comfort and flexibility for various types of canal cruises in Amsterdam. Next to standard city tours and dinner cruises, the Bredro is also an excellent location for special events such as cocktail workshops, corporate events or wedding ceremonies.
The spacious interior offers standing room height, movable furniture allowing almost any configuration you may desire. And due to the many windows, skylights and removable canopies, these boats have a very open character, allowing your guests to fully enjoy the sights of Amsterdam.
€ 350,- per hour plus 6% tax
- electric powered
- heated ship for up to 60 people
- buffets for 45 or seated dinner for 35
- sound system with iPod plug-in
- full bar
- onboard bathroom
- includes skipper, one hostess and free pick-up in the central canal zone
- minimum rental period: 2 hours.
- canal cruises and city tours
- private and corporate events
- weddings and parties
- buffet and dinner cruises
- theme tours
City Tender Bredero
The Multatuli and Bredero, both named after famous Dutch writers, were built in 2007 following a request from the local government to design environmentally friendly ships for the canals of Amsterdam. Apart from the obvious benefits of electric boats, our guests really appreciate the noiseless character of these vessels.